This easy-to-use model is our most affordable POS receipt printer and has an 80mm printing width. Its Automatic Paper Reduction feature reduces top and bottom margins, line feed width and bar code height, allowing for flexible receipt printing. This monitors and controls the amount of paper used. Paper costs are minimised by printing the top logo of the next receipt before cutting, so the top margin is further reduced by 12mm.
With its MTBF of 360,000 hours and a mechanism life of 15 million lines, you can rely on the TM-T20II in high-volume printing environments.
The TM-T20II comes with a built-in USB interface and you can select from two models: 1) USB + Serial, 2) USB + Ethernet, making the model a long-term investment as it is possible to switch connectivity at any time.
Its print speeds of 200mm/sec can save you time and its competitive price and running costs can save you money, ideal for when you need to beat queues quickly.
– Printer Type: Receipt printer – thermal line – monochrome.
– Weight: 1.7 kg.
– Max Media Size: Roll (8 cm).
– Max Media Size (Custom): 80 mm.
– Print Speed: Up to 200 mm/sec – max speed.
– Max Resolution (B&W): 203 x 203 dpi.
– Interface: USB 2.0, serial.
– Media Type: Receipt paper.
– Dimensions (WxDxH) 14 cm x 19.9 cm x 14.6 cm.
1 Year Carry In Warranty